Recently, the World Health Organization officially declared the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak a pandemic. It’s more important than ever that we stay committed to our mission of enhancing health and well-being for our patients, communities and ourselves. Please read the following information and be aware that we will be making updates as the situation continues to evolve.
From now until April 1st, Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery will be partially closing our office. The Aestheticians and Nurse Injectors will not be seeing patients. Dr. Hamilton will only be seeing patients that require follow up or wish to be seen. If you have an appointment scheduled during this time, our staff will be calling you to discuss.
Our phones WILL BE on and WE WILL have staff to address your concerns.
- If you have a fever, cough or feel sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area or have been in contact with a known Covid-19 infected person, you should cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- If possible, do not bring other guests to your appointment. Please have them wait in a car in the parking lot.
- We will ask that you clean your hands in the waiting room.
- Sign in will be verbal. Please bring your own pen for paperwork.
- The waiting room will have no magazines.
- There will be hand sanitizer and ample anti-bacterial soap for washing hands.
- We will continue to follow Universal Precautions. All surfaces will be cleaned between patients.
- At check out, we can call you to set up the next appointment so there is no wait.
- We will space the chairs in all rooms to minimize contact.
We know that some of these restrictions and recommendations may be burdensome, but please realize they all are intended to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Dr. Mark Hamilton