The Sciton® Joule in Indianapolis, Indiana
Laser treatments are wonderful minimally-invasive treatments for patients who are looking to rejuvenate their skin with minimal down-time and recovery. Located in Carmel and Greenwood, Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery, led by double board-certified facial plastic surgeon Mark M. Hamilton, M.D., F.A.C.S., offers laser treatments with the Sciton® Joule for men and women who live in and around Indianapolis, Indiana.
What is the Sciton® Joule?
The Sciton® Joule is a high-performing multi-module platform that provides patients with the most popular laser and light therapy treatments on the market. This stand-alone platform allows Dr. Mark M. Hamilton to provide patients with outstanding results using one of three distinct delivery modes. Now, you can get the refreshed, enhanced and rejuvenated skin you’ve been looking for with one easy treatment.
How Much Do Sciton® Joule Treatments Cost in Indianapolis, Indiana?
Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery seeks to make facial surgery procedures available and affordable for everyone. To accomplish this, we accept cash, major credit cards and personal checks for Sciton® Joule treatments.
What Treatments Are Offered with the Sciton® Joule?
At Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery, we offer two different fan-favorite treatments using the Sciton® Joule platform.
- Broadband Light (BBL™) Therapy
- HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser Treatment
These two laser treatments have grown popular in the medical spa community for their consistent and dramatic rejuvenating results without the need for general anesthesia, cutting or scarring.
What Treatments Can I Get in Addition to the Sciton® Joule?
While most of our patients are able to get the results they desire with Sciton® Joule light therapy treatments alone, many of our patients choose to enhance their results with additional skin resurfacing treatments. These additional treatments allow our patients to further resurface their skin, improving their overall skin tone and texture for a flawless, glowing complexion. In addition to treatments with the Sciton® Joule, consider the following skin resurfacing treatments:
- Sciton® TLR Erbium Laser
- This Erbium laser allows you to treat your signs of aging by boosting your body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. Patients typically choose our Erbium laser treatments to address their fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, poor skin texture and hyperpigmentation.
- This customizable laser treatment mimics the results of a traditional chemical peel, but allows a more accurate treatment of your problem areas. Patients are able to see their desired results in just two to four days of treatment.
- This laser-assisted peel allows you to choose your desired results, downtime and recovery period, so you don’t have to sacrifice your time for the skin you can fall in love with. The Erbium Laser technology precisely targets your treatment areas for a beautiful, glowing complexion following treatment.
- SkinTyte™ is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that uses infrared laser technology to trigger the body’s natural production of collagen and tighten the skin. This painless treatment is perfect for treating aging facial skin.
Before and After Pictures
What is Broadband Light (BBL™) Therapy?
BBL™ therapy is the new generation of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy. This FDA-cleared laser treatment treats hyperpigmentation, vascular lesions, freckles, age spots, and uneven skin texture by gently heating the upper layers of the skin. The heat stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen and cell turnover rate, producing younger-looking skin that’s firmer and more even. BBL™ treatments are usually completed within an hour, with visible results showing in just one to two weeks.
What is the HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser Treatment?
HALO™ is the world’s first hybrid fractional laser, meaning it applies both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same treatment area to maximize your results while reducing your down-time. This treatment gives patients the benefits of ablative laser resurfacing, with the easy recovery of non-ablative laser treatment. Perfect for treating fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, sun damage, and enlarged pores, the HALO™ laser treatment gives you radiant, glowing, resurfaced skin but allows you the freedom to be back in makeup within 24 hours of treatment.
Am I a Good Candidate for Sciton® Joule Treatments?
If you’re looking for easy and minimally invasive solutions to treat your signs of aging, and uneven skin tone and texture, Sciton® Joule treatments may be right for you. While these treatments are suitable for most skin types, it’s best to talk to Dr. Hamilton about your skin concerns during your one-on-one consultation.
Mark M. Hamilton, M.D., F.A.C.S., is recognized as one of the top physicians in America for facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, specializing solely in cosmetic facial procedures, Dr. Hamilton provides his Indianapolis patients with exceptional skills and results that last. For more information on treatments provided by the Sciton® Joule or to schedule a private consultation at Dr. Hamilton’s Carmel or Greenwood office, please contact us.