Patients in need of optimal facial plastic surgical results may need to travel to see a board-certified surgeon. As a result, Dr. Hamilton commonly sees patients from all over the nation. For our guests arriving via airplane, our office is conveniently located near Indianapolis International Airport. There are also a number of comfortable accommodations near our office that will ensure your stay is a relaxing one. During the first night following surgery, we recommend staying within 30 miles of our offices.
We look forward to your visiting our office in Greenwood, IN. We know that you will find our state-of-the-art facilities to be incredibly comfortable and relaxing. Prior to your first visit, feel free to tour our office on this page via a virtual tour. This tour begins at our front door and takes you through our welcoming lobby. From there you can explore our various examination rooms and offices. This is a great opportunity to become familiar with what you will see during your visit.
Hours and Location
Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery is conveniently located with two Indianapolis area offices to better serve your needs. Our north Indianapolis office is located near Carmel at 170 W. 106th Street. For those living in south Indianapolis and Indiana, we have an office in Greenwood at 533 E. County Line Road, suite 104. The Greenwood office is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Dr. Hamilton is in the North/Carmel office on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Post Operative Surgery Instructions
- Post Operative Blepharoplasty Instructions
- Post Operative Botox Instructions
- Post_Operative Chemical Peel Instructions
- Post Operative Chin Implant Instructions
- Post Operative CO2 Laser Resurfacing Instructions
- Post Operative Dermal Filler Instructions
- Post Operative Facelift Instructions
- Post Operative Forehead Lift Instructions
- Post Operative Laceration Repair Instructions
- Post Operative Otoplasty Instructions
- Post Operative Rhinoplasty Instructions
- Post Operative Hair Transplant Instructions