Led by board-certified facial plastic surgeon Mark M. Hamilton, M.D., F.A.C.S., and with offices in Carmel and Greenwood, Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery is one of the most sought-after providers of NeoGraft® Hair Restoration among hair loss sufferers across Indianapolis. NeoGraft® is the most advanced and least invasive machine-assisted hair restoration procedure, requiring no scalpel, stitches, and linear scars. The innovative process provides patients with quicker recovery times than any other hair restoration treatment.
As far as many men and women are concerned, a head of thick, voluminous hair is a sign of desirability and youth, and at Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery, we understand the impact hair restoration can have on the personal and professional interactions of our patients. Our approach to hair restoration offers a discrete solution to hair loss, with results that are undetectable to all but those you tell.
Nearly 50 million men and 30 million women suffer from some form of hair loss, and older solutions to the problem posed many challenges and disadvantages. A number of potential patients either were not ideal candidates or opted against the traditional Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or “strip method” of hair restoration due to the long recovery period, extensive post-operative pain, the loss of sensation at the incision site, and visible linear scarring.
At Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery, we combat male and female pattern baldness and hair loss with the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft® Automated Hair Transplantation system. We chose this system for its superior precision and natural-looking results. The FUE method extracts individual hair follicles from the donor site in naturally occurring groups of one to four hairs using a no-touch method that minimizes the risk of damage to the follicle. These extracted hairs are then grafted and transplanted into the balding areas of the scalp in a normal-looking growth pattern.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft® Procedure Is The Solution
Hair restoration has evolved from the early days of time-consuming procedures that left patients with obvious, unattractive scars and results. The NeoGraft® device we use at our practice automates the FUE process, providing a number of benefits in comparison to traditional hair transplant procedures, including:
- No scalpels, stitches, staples, or subsequent linear scars thanks to a smooth extraction process of the individual hair follicles.
- Minimal discomfort.
- The ability to wear short or long hairstyles without visible scars.
- Quicker recovery periods.
- Fewer restrictions on daily activities and routines.
- Natural-looking results.
Why Choose the NeoGraft® Procedure?
Aside from being the first and only FDA-approved follicular unit harvesting and implantation system, the NeoGraft® system automates the extraction of the individual hair follicle or the FUE method, making it the most advanced procedure in the hair transplant industry.
This state-of-the-art system uses a pneumatic pressure control to gently suction each individual hair follicle out of the scalp without damage or the painful twisting and pulling characteristic of older hair transplant systems. The extracted hairs can then be immediately transplanted into the problem areas or harvested for later implantation. The automated process makes the NeoGraft® system the only “no-touch” implantation technology on the market. The NeoGraft® system brings speed and precision to the hair transplant process, making a fuller hairline not only possible but more cost effective and convenient for our patients.
The minimally invasive nature of the NeoGraft® hair restoration technology allows for exact harvesting and transplantation of donor hair, making the process repeatable and ultra-comfortable for the patient. Each hair follicle is removed individually, and the grafts are placed at a precise depth in the scalp, resulting in a hairline that’s fuller and more authentic in appearance.
Hair loss is an inevitable and emotional part of the aging process for some people, and prior to NeoGraft®’s advanced technology, curbing hair loss posed significant concerns for hair loss sufferers. With NeoGraft®, patients can enjoy a fuller, thicker hairline that looks natural and doesn’t require surgical incisions, a long recovery period, and subsequent linear scarring. NeoGraft®’s advanced technology makes hair restoration practically invisible and patients extremely happy with their results.
The NeoGraft® system is the ideal hair loss solution for its:
- Unmatched Results – There are no surgical incisions, so patients can wear short or long hairstyles without visible wounds or surgical scarring.
- Advanced Approach – A pioneering, automated process makes NeoGraft® the least invasive hair restoration procedure.
- Gentleness – A nonsurgical and incision-free technique makes hair transplantation relatively painless for patients.
- Effectiveness – No surgery or subsequent linear scarring means fewer activity restrictions following treatment.
- Discretion – A safe, noninvasive process minimizes the risk of complications, such as infection and nerve damage, allowing patients to resume their normal activities almost immediately.
- Affordability – A faster, more accurate process makes hair restoration more cost-effective.
Benefits of the FUE Method
- The FUE hair transplant process is a minor procedure that’s safe and minimally invasive.
- FUE hair transplantation is an outpatient procedure that’s performed under local anesthesia, requiring no intravenous or intramuscular sedation.
- Because the procedure is nonsurgical, patients experience no linear scars, minimal discomfort and quicker recovery times
- And so much more!
If you’ve undergone a previous FUT or “strip” hair restoration procedure, the NeoGraft® Automated FUE process can repair the old donor scars. Dr. Hamilton can transplant new follicles into the scar to camouflage it and fill it in.
How Much Does NeoGraft® Hair Restoration Cost in Indianapolis, Indiana?
The cost of NeoGraft® varies from patient to patient and will depend on the extent of your hair loss. Dr. Hamilton will estimate the cost of your procedure during a one-to-one consultation. We have financing programs available to meet the individual needs of each patient, and we also accept cash, checks, and major credit cards as a form of payment for the procedure.
A number of hair loss sufferers who want to improve their hairline naturally and without an invasive surgical procedure have turned to Hamilton Facial Plastic Surgery for NeoGraft® hair restoration. We welcome patients from Indianapolis and the surrounding areas to discover how Dr. Hamilton’s advanced skills and attention to detail can restore their hairline with exceptional results. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our Carmel or Greenwood location.